Who's Your Favorite Hardy Boys Character

Started by bozonessinc, August 29, 2008, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whos you favorite hardy boys charachter?

Q. T (ATAC)
Frank Hardy
Joe Hardy
Fenton Hardy
Aunt Trudy
Mrs. Hardy

SDLagent

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 01, 2009, 05:49:21 PM
What makes you think they're nerds?

Joe flirts with every girl he sees, but can't buy a date. Then goes on about being the cutest Hardy, while laughing at his own "jokes". Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, but turns into a total idiot around girls. Not to mention the fact Frank can't take a joke and gives scientific explanations of sarcasm.

On the other hand, the Hardys from the Casefiles are awesome.

Joe flirts with every girl he sees, and the girls love him. Then he goes on about fighting crime and saving the world with his bro, while making the girls laugh at his jokes. Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, too, but he already has a girlfriend (or two). Not to mention the fact Frank can take a joke, is a martial arts master, disarms bombs, and hacks into the Network's computer system.

And the boys from the Original/Digest world aren't bad, either.

Joe flirts with the girls, but his favorite's Iola. Then he goes on about solving cases with his world famous father, and pulling pranks with his buddy Chet, while making his friends laugh. Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, too, but already has the "prettiest girl in town", Callie Shaw. Not to mention the fact Frank can take a joke, and is the captain of the best high school football team in America.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on July 01, 2009, 04:35:05 PM
Both Hardy boys are cool in the Originals, Digests, and Casefiles, but in the UB they're both nerds.

I agree with you there.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

SDL puts it best ? and my similar answer was going to be (regarding the UBs):

They emphasize/overexaggerate their traits. It makes Joe wanting to have fun all the time (not that that?s not true of the character, but it can sort of go overboard) and Frank all by-the-book/boring-ish and a wreck around girls.

Anyways, I read an article somewhere that they did it on purpose so kids can tell them apart.

SDLagent

Kid's aren't that dumb. I'm sure they could tell them apart without, like you say, the over exaggerated personalities.

Also, I find it annoying when Joe calls Frank a "dork" on every other page.

joshuamiguel

Quote from: SDLagent on July 02, 2009, 01:52:17 AM
Joe flirts with every girl he sees, but can't buy a date. Then goes on about being the cutest Hardy, while laughing at his own "jokes". Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, but turns into a total idiot around girls. Not to mention the fact Frank can't take a joke and gives scientific explanations of sarcasm.

On the other hand, the Hardys from the Casefiles are awesome.

Joe flirts with every girl he sees, and the girls love him. Then he goes on about fighting crime and saving the world with his bro, while making the girls laugh at his jokes. Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, too, but he already has a girlfriend (or two). Not to mention the fact Frank can take a joke, is a martial arts master, disarms bombs, and hacks into the Network's computer system.

And the boys from the Original/Digest world aren't bad, either.

Joe flirts with the girls, but his favorite's Iola. Then he goes on about solving cases with his world famous father, and pulling pranks with his buddy Chet, while making his friends laugh. Meanwhile, Frank is a chick magnet, too, but already has the "prettiest girl in town", Callie Shaw. Not to mention the fact Frank can take a joke, and is the captain of the best high school football team in America.

Agreed. But Frank's still better. He has everything! The brains, the brawns and the girls (but the UB publishers made him "un-cooler" T_T)
I'm back!

HB@1718

Joe's got brains, brawn, looks, and all that other stuff too don't ya think?

joshuamiguel

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 05, 2009, 03:36:31 PM

Yah I know but i was comparing that Frank, as the big bro, is better than his lil' bro.....no offense to Joe fans
I'm back!

4567TME

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: HB@1718 on July 05, 2009, 03:36:31 PM

And personality!!!

Quote from: joshuamiguel on July 05, 2009, 06:21:15 PM
Yah I know but i was comparing that Frank, as the big bro, is better than his lil' bro.....no offense to Joe fans

Offense!!! :P :P :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Carrie Ann

Heyyyyy .. I'm new on here.... I love Hardy Boys ..I've read like all the books .... I love Joe ... He so totally rocks
Little Miss Hardy Fan

Olivia

Fenlaur

Fenton has always been my favorite character.
FENLAUR

4567TME