Graphic Novel #15: Live Free, Die Hardy!

Started by SDLagent, April 11, 2008, 02:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you like "Live Free, Die Hardy''?

5 stars - great
4 (66.7%)
4 stars - good
2 (33.3%)
3 stars - average
0 (0%)
2 stars - below average
0 (0%)
1 star - horrible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

tomswift2002

Quote from: HardyBoysWiki on July 08, 2008, 05:10:21 PM
SkyWarp now has the cover on the site! Unfortunately it's the same size as the version in Graphic Novel #13, since, by the looks of it, it is just that, a scan from GN #13. I guess Papercutz didn't send the cover.  :(

Plus, if you look at the top you can see that the top of the cover isn't quite straight.  So it looks like it is from GN#13.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Even though it's not the greatest image in the world, great job SkyWarp, your the first and (so far) only site to have this image.

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

SDLagent

Have any idea what will happen in this book?

I think the book might start with the Hardys hearing about the Noir sisters breaking their father out of jail. I don't know what the Noir's new scheme against the Hardys is though. Any ideas?

NZone

Maybe the Noir sisters capture and brainwash the Hardys.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Centrion

I wonder if it will involve Fenton any. Papa Noir didn't seem to happy with him.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

I loved the Poppa/Fenton talk, so I hope they clash again, and I think they will since I think Poppa's focus has shifted from Frank and Joe to Fenton.

SDLagent

Here's the plot summary of ''Live Free or Die Hardy'':

Old foes return in an-all new adventure!

The evil female counterparts of the Hardy Boys, the Sisters Noir, and their equallyevil father return to create serious chaos!Joe and Frank are working out at a top-secret training facility on the grounds of A.T.A.C. headquarters when the com-pound is set-upon by Poppa Noir?s anti-justice organization. The only two people who are available to free the captured adult ATAC agents are the Hardy Boys,and they have their hands filled battling their opposite numbers, the Sisters Noir!

tomswift2002

Funny thing is though, if its suppose to be a top-secret facility, how did WARD hear about it?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Mabey we'll find out in GN15. I think Papa Noir was anti-gov't and had ways of infultration (Spys, double agents, black mail) and when he heard of ATAC came up with  his own group WARD.

JoeHardyRocks

I think WARD is a good addition to the GNs and this book looks really good. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Did anyone read the first few pages of #15 in GN#14? If so what do you think of the armored Hardys fighting the monsters? I liked it!

SDLagent

I liked it, since it wasn't an ATAC mission. The Hardy's actually have down time for once!

003Robin457

Some one should use a scan of the Battle Hardys as an Avatar! :D