The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

In Hollywood investigating Sandra Bernhard. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

America?
(or is that too broad?) ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Lol nope.... I'll give it a couple more days.
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 20, 2012, 11:39:28 AM
Yay! :D

Where were the Hardy Boys when they had to investigate a man named Bernhard? (Extra points if you get Bernhard's full name!)

Bermuda as in Triangle :o in the Casefile Number File and his last name was Kruger
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on January 31, 2012, 06:12:35 PM
Bermuda as in Triangle :o in the Casefile Number File and his last name was Kruger

You got it! :D Your turn :)
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Sleuth

Okay, next trivia question: What was the map written on in the Secret Files book Mystery Map?  :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Oh wow- a Secret Files question. I've only got the first book in this series; I'll have to browse in the bookstore to find the answer for this one...

but a random guess for fun-
The back of the Declaration of Independence ;D

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 03, 2012, 08:19:28 AM
Oh wow- a Secret Files question. I've only got the first book in this series; I'll have to browse in the bookstore to find the answer for this one...

but a random guess for fun-
The back of the Declaration of Independence ;D

I've read several and they're pretty good.  8) I almost did one from the first book, I should have! And in response to your fun guess, lol - nope!  ;D

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on February 03, 2012, 01:20:36 AM
Okay, next trivia question: What was the map written on in the Secret Files book Mystery Map?  :)

I'll guess.... A napkin?
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 07, 2012, 10:38:06 AM
I'll guess.... A napkin?

Nope, sorry, JoeHardyRocks, although you're not far from the answer! 8)

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 10, 2012, 02:42:44 AM
a handkerchief?

No, sorry, MacGyver. It's more in relation to food.  :)

MacGyver

Ah- it was drawn out on The Hardys' pizza and Frank had to keep Joe from chowing down the whole thing right away in order to preserve the map... ;D

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on February 17, 2012, 07:49:25 AM
Ah- it was drawn out on The Hardys' pizza and Frank had to keep Joe from chowing down the whole thing right away in order to preserve the map... ;D

Lol, now that is a creative answer! 8) But no. ;D It's not a food but pertains to a particular food, protects it, holds it together and is commonly found in fast food restaurants. ;D