Traditional (Blue and Gold)
7 (63.6%)
New UB Design
3 (27.3%)
PC Game Cover Design
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Olivia

Yeah, that's why I said "sort of". Just the context and everything...that can't actually happen from a human...whatev. You know.

Plus I wouldn't/couldn't come up with that kind of phrasing myself.

SkyWarp

Quote from: SDLagent on October 14, 2008, 11:38:48 PM
What did you vote for, SkyWarp?

The new version.  I never like covers of any type that have a solid background that covers such a large portion of the cover.  Let me see the full sized artwork please!

edwardsbella

I kinda like the covers the way they are. I am the exact opposite, I like the big headings with background. And I like the colors too.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: edwardsbella on December 08, 2008, 01:39:51 PM
I kinda like the covers the way they are. I am the exact opposite, I like the big headings with background. And I like the colors too.

I do too! I really don't like the new colors, I like them exactly how they are. :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Quote from: SkyWarp on October 26, 2008, 10:08:23 PM
The new version.  I never like covers of any type that have a solid background that covers such a large portion of the cover.  Let me see the full sized artwork please!

Well, your wish came ture, CJ, and now that I see it, I tend to agree with you.

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Over the years there's been lots of Hardy Boys cover that look similar to others.

Bigfootman

Quote from: SDLagent on April 04, 2009, 02:21:20 PM
Over the years there's been lots of Hardy Boys cover that look similar to others.
Yes, but with 3 (I think) books with Casefile titles, and quite a few with casefile like plots, it seems that the UB athors are running out of ideas.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Um, the covers I posted aren't for UB novels.

Olivia

Yeah ? the GNs aren?t done by the same people as the UBs.

P.S. Frank has blue highlights.

SDLagent

003Robin457

Pretty much the only way too add value to some one with jet black hair. BTW haven't we seen some brown haired Franks on covers before? (Non-GN stories)

SDLagent

Yes, I think so. Some of the books describe Frank with dark brown hair and eyes.

003Robin457

So what is the fan prefrence, Brown or Black?

SkyWarp

Quote from: SDLagent on April 04, 2009, 02:06:51 AM
Well, your wish came ture, CJ, and now that I see it, I tend to agree with you.

Well, after looking at the new style, I like the design, but not the artwork.  Well, maybe its not the artwork I don't like, but the colors used.  The extra bright and neon colors are not my cup of tea.  Bring back the more dark and bold colors from the last few covers, but keep the new design.