The Hardy Boys Undercover Borthers Deadly Choice

Started by 003Robin457, October 05, 2008, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

NZone

I wonder who the girl on the bottom is. Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed ::)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

NZone

tomswift2002

Quote from: NZone on November 26, 2008, 06:00:07 PM
I wonder who the girl on the bottom is. Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed ::)

Maybe Callie or Iola has decided to go over to WARD in the Undercover Brothers continuity with this game?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

NZone

Insturing? Interesting? I have no clue where you were going w/that Mr. RWOS

003Robin457

hardycats

8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardycats on August 31, 2010, 12:51:41 PM
*2 YEARS LATER*
hmmmmmmm
still waiting 8)

I just went to the site, which apparently doesn't exist anymore.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

iheartmystery

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 05, 2008, 12:07:22 PM
I just go Hardy Boys The Hidden Theif and in the back of the booklet there is an ad for The Hardy Boys Undercover Borthers Deadly Choice. It is a new online game coming soon to www.mypkids.com.

Here is the discription it gave:
The pic is a montage of soliuted HBs on motorcycles, gems, an explosion, a police car in front of a mansion, and a young woman holding a gun. (Is she a Noir?) So what do you guys think?

Whoa really??? Gosh i really really hope it's like the Nancy Drew pc games, because I'm a fan of those and I like the Hardy Boys a little more than her (sorry nancy).  I was upset a couple years ago when The Hidden theft cam out and it was a flop :( hopefully this is better!!
American Teens Against Crime :)

iheartmystery

Quote from: hardycats on August 31, 2010, 12:51:41 PM
*2 YEARS LATER*
hmmmmmmm
still waiting 8)

I know right....hmm i just realized that. Well I hope they still go through with it, because you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a decent Hardy Boys pc game.
American Teens Against Crime :)