The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Well Frank is my guy and I was a little shocked he didn't look at it in every way. I see what you're saying though. :)

As for the answer...yeah that's pretty close. I was just looking for "grave" lol. How do you know these things? I can't remember yesterday let alone those details! :) Impressive. :) Looks like I need harder questions....

Happy Birthday by the way!

You're up now Birthday Boy! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Yeah, Trevor has a good memory, but you can't really take the guy take the guy seriously. I mean, he was born on April Fools.

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

In the Casefiles universe what "burger joint" is located near the mall?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

You and your questions! :) It's on the tip of my tongue.....but won't come out.

think, think, think....

SDLagent

Can the answer be found in Double Exposure? I remember that Frank got a ham burger and Joe got bacon burger in that book...

MacGyver

Bacon cheeseburgers are the best!  - (I'm pretty sure that's like a direct quote from Joe- I think it may be the first line of "Double Exposure". I have no idea why I would remember that. lol ;D)
But I do agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly! :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Same here. Although, I've never really had a ham burger I didn't like. Come to think of it, though, McDonald's are rather lame.

tomswift2002

Okay here's a clue:

Gray Opinion Polls did a survey for this "burger joint".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

Some burgers are getting out of hand! There's a Red Robin burger that has 3 mozzarella sticks on it!?!

As for the question...brain is not functioning. Can I phone a friend on this one? :)

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 10, 2010, 02:06:46 PM
Some burgers are getting out of hand! There's a Red Robin burger that has 3 mozzarella sticks on it!?!

I've had a burger with two hot dog wieners on it. Very good.

tomswift2002

Well I did say that it was in the Casefiles universe, but I didn't say that it was necessarily within the Casefiles.

SDLagent

Tricky. Was this burger joint in Time Bomb?

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on April 10, 2010, 08:22:46 PM
I've had a burger with two hot dog wieners on it. Very good.

:o

Burger Master??