New Graphic Novels

Started by hardygirl847, August 18, 2010, 06:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on August 23, 2010, 09:50:13 PM
Here on the west coast of Canada, I've seen lots of HB and Nancy Drew graphic novels in bookstores and even stores like Walmart. Walmart and The Real Canadian Superstore also sell the regular S&S novels, too.

Have you seen any of the Secret Files in the stores there?  So far the only way that I've been able to get the Secret Files is by ordering them through Chapters kiosk/website.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 02, 2010, 04:37:56 PM
Have you seen any of the Secret Files in the stores there?  So far the only way that I've been able to get the Secret Files is by ordering them through Chapters kiosk/website.

Yep, my small local bookstore has them for sure. I think I've seen them at some big box stores too.

hardycats

I was at my local Barnes and Noble today. They had all 4 of the secret files with 2-3 copies of each.
8)

hardygirl847

That's quite lucky! Sometimes I can't find a single one! Plenty of Nancy Drews Clue Crew or whatever...but sometimes no Hardys in sight...(Secret Files or new Super Mysteries).
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)