PLAYBACK!!!

Started by trixz15, November 19, 2011, 09:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

But in the past series Chet provided comic relief pretty well. Just saying.

Jokerette

yeah. i have always wondered why the hardy's friends didn't have many parts in the UBs. but then again, they went undercover a lot, and friends would have been detrimental to their stories sometimes, i guess.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

QuoteBut in the past series Chet provided comic relief pretty well. Just saying.
True. Of course, I think Blitzen pointed out a good reason why perhaps the chums didn't show up quite so much (if at all) in the UB books. Which is unfortunate because I'd much rather have Chet and the rest of the gang there than the Hardys pet parrot...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Quote from: MacGyver on December 11, 2011, 09:39:11 PM
True. Of course, I think Blitzen pointed out a good reason why perhaps the chums didn't show up quite so much (if at all) in the UB books. Which is unfortunate because I'd much rather have Chet and the rest of the gang there than the Hardys pet parrot...

Chet and Iola did show-up a few times, and Callie appeared once in the UB novels. Brian and Belinda Conrad made regular appearances.

MacGyver

I'm glad Chet, Iola and Callie all got in there at least once or more. Too bad Phil, Biff and Tony most likely won't get an appearance at all.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Jokerette

well, they only have a few lines in the beginning chapters, don't they? i. e. chet and iola in the beginning of buccaneer bay
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

SDLagent

Chet has a supporting role Extreme Danger, Hurricane Joe, Murder at the Mall (along with Iola), and Comic Con Artist. He also plays a part in Wanted.

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on December 12, 2011, 02:40:02 PM
Brian and Belinda Conrad made regular appearances.

I forgot about their existence for a bit. Wow. (Though I know Belinda was in a recent graphic novel...I think?)

Yeah, Chet was/is good comic relief.

SDLagent

I think the writers of the UB novels forgot about Belinda too. For awhile she didn't appear.