PLAYBACK!!!

Started by trixz15, November 19, 2011, 09:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixz15

reply: something fun abt da parrot....if u lyk him!

Jokerette

something fun abt da parrot

(you text a lot, don't you?  ;D)
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

Has Playback ever had a vital role to any of the UB books? Beyond comic relief, I don't know what purpose he really serves to the series- although of course, it is nice to see The Hardys' pet. (Well, Aunt Gertrude's really, I suppose.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Maybe like serve as a carrier pigeon? That would be pretty neat.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Jokerette

i think he's just comic relief. but, me likes him anyways!  :D
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

trixz15

@ Blitzen yeah......i do txt lil 2 much!1

Jokerette

trixz15

:D and @ MacGyver yeha i think dat idea(pigeon) would be great!!!! and it would also make it more fun to read,i actully like da parrot

MacGyver

yeah- well, I wouldn't expect to see it all the time, but once or twice would make the parrot seem more useful...but it's okay for him to be there just as a pet and for comic relief too.

trixz15

idk he isnt useful buh still its just entertaining to have him as a pat....especially da parts WIMPS;)(once in a while)

MacGyver

WIMPS?

When imps maniacally pulverize skunks?  I agree, that is pretty cruel...

Jokerette

ROTFLOL...wait...that's...slightly disturbing....and imagin the stench!  :o

trixz15

naw i dunt mean like that
buh its just funny at times of mystery, which i would prefer :P

Olivia

There were a couple of times when I thought the comic relief was pretty good, when Playback inserts his comments at just the right time like you said ("Wimps! Wimps! Wimps!").

MacGyver

That's cool- I do appreciate good humor and well placed comic relief is an important factor in The Hardy Boys books.