003Robin457

;D ;D                                ;D
;D        ;D                     ;D ;D
                ;D             ;D
                    ;D     ;D
                        ;D

NZone

Quote from: SDLagent on October 09, 2008, 12:47:37 AM
It's not build into the forum, it's build into the browser, so maybe Robin has a browser without spell check. Having said that, he, like a few other user, could spend a bit more time before they click the "post" button.

Oh, thought it was built into the forum, nev mind. (BTW I use Firefox)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

SDLAGENT, just wondering, if I don't edit my posts enough, I find it that I try to but sometimes you just want to get your message out, and maybe its when its a smaller post you find all the errors. But, when you type for an hour, on a few posts, your bound to miss some keys.

Though I think we all try to, I don't know if you were refering to me when you were talking about some other users, though I give every effort to read through sometimes. Not always of course, some of my posts I just want to make it fasts.... I thought this was called, "Calling all Atac fans"

Is that still the title cause' I donno, if it works, we are now at SPELLCHECK R' US!

Olivia

Well...you said you fixed the spelling errors in one post. And then Robin asked if he was spelling something correctly. It just comes up.

bozonessinc

Yeah, I just made a spelling error in another one, sometimes you are just in a rush and hit that dagn post button. Though you try not too. I usually have about 20 minutes a day to do my posting and about 30 posts I make and some are 100 words, So you can see some of our situations!

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 09, 2008, 06:16:26 PM
     ;D ;D                                ;D
;D        ;D                     ;D ;D
                ;D             ;D
                    ;D     ;D
                        ;D

Is that supposed to be something?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

*bigfootman accidentally causes bones to click profile then account settings, change name, enter password and click okay.. I am now known as bozonessinc

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I know this old but I just want to say . . .

I love ATAC! ;D 8)
They're the best!

Hardy Boys UB Fan