The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

CalvinKnox

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Snowwy

tomswift2002

CalvinKnox

tomswift2002

No.  Here's a clue: the girls were going to get something done for Christmas.

CalvinKnox

The River Heights Shopping mall?

tomswift2002

RoyalChief

Ok this question has been up for a year  :o. Somebody needs to come up with the answer.  I unfortunately have no clue.

tomswift2002

Quote from: RoyalChief on February 28, 2019, 11:31:13 AM
Ok this question has been up for a year  :o. Somebody needs to come up with the answer.  I unfortunately have no clue.

Really, with that last clue, it should be obvious about where the girl's were heading, as it's a place that most girl's and women head to before Christmas!

I guess I made a really good stumper of a question! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on March 02, 2019, 04:01:37 PM
The mall?

CalvinKnox already said that, and the answer is no.  Although it is possible, but it wasn't mentioned in the story, this place might be found in a mall.  Although, this place can be referred to by two descriptive titles. 

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002