#80-Dead of Night

Started by HB@1718, May 25, 2009, 03:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 30, 2017, 04:53:21 PM
Anyone reading this book this Halloween?  Will Frank and Joe be able to survive he Terror of the Assassins?

Nope, we're not into Halloween in my family, not my Mom, Dad, or any of us. To me, with Game 6 going on in the World Series, it would be more appropriate to read Foul Play, which I have gotten to read,and  would like to get it and read it again. :) I have read #80, also. I've enjoyed all of the baseball ones I've read so far. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I briefly flipped through it, but I'm with Hardy Sleuth- I don't really celebrate Halloween. I'm just glad when it's over. I honestly haven't had a ton of time for pleasure reading, unfortunately. Work and school are keeping me quite busy.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Yeah I'm not much for Halloween either.  Each year I can't wait for Nov 1, when I can put the Christmas music on.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 04, 2017, 10:06:29 PM
I briefly flipped through it, but I'm with Hardy Sleuth- I don't really celebrate Halloween. I'm just glad when it's over. I honestly haven't had a ton of time for pleasure reading, unfortunately. Work and school are keeping me quite busy.

That's cool you don't celebrate it either, Mac! 8) We have neighbors who love to blast loud creepy music noise for it. It's terrible! :( I hope you have some time for fun, too, besides all the work and school. :)

Quote from: tomswift2002 on November 05, 2017, 06:40:34 AM
Yeah I'm not much for Halloween either.  Each year I can't wait for Nov 1, when I can put the Christmas music on.

Cool, tomswift2002, great to know that! 8) You've been enjoying the music for a few days already then, do you have a big collection? :) And it would have been okay to play your music on Oct. 31st, especially if you blasted it loud enough to cover up our neighbors' creepy music noise! :D :D <thumbsup>!
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)