Undercover Brothers: The X-Factor

Started by SDLagent, November 25, 2008, 12:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The 30th book in The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series has been confirmed on Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. ''The X-Factor'' is the final book in the Galaxy X Trilogy, and will be published on September 8, 2009. Thanks to Tomswift2002 for giving the heads up on the cover art.

003Robin457

Cool! 8) The names a little cheesy, but pretty cool.

tomswift2002

Simon & Schuster Canada has the cover for this book up:

http://www.simonandschuster.net/content/book.cfm?tab=25&pid=652836&er=9781416978022

It is rather boring, and for some reason in the title of the "Galaxy X" series title, the "X" is in red.

Also, the guy with on the bike in the foreground almost looks bored and very "cardboard" like.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Thanks for the update, Tom.

Is it just me, or did they change the S&S Canada site?

tomswift2002

I think they changed S&S Canada's site a little bit, but not as much as the American site.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

003Robin457

Why these covers for the Hardys? I know Aladin can do better, see what they did with Among the Brave.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on February 23, 2009, 12:10:27 PM
Why these covers for the Hardys? I know Aladin can do better, see what they did with Among the Brave.

That actually looks mysterious! 

Bigfootman

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 21, 2009, 10:11:40 AM
Also, the guy with on the bike in the foreground almost looks bored

I look like that when I read a UB, except I am bored!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

First of  all is Frank wearing swim trunks? Secondly is anybody terabally upset that Joe is a soilloet? (One model, great money saveing method. Although the Joe could make a nice avatar.)

SDLagent

Frank just looks so bored. Doesn't really help sell the book.

tomswift2002

Well, Frank looks like he was cut out from another picture and pasted on a picture of some guy biking on a skateboard pike.

Olivia

I think they were trying to sell that guy as looking ?cool?.

But it?s so funny and lame at the same time. It?s like taking a picture of yourself with a baguette and a French hat while pasting the Eiffel tower in the background.

SDLagent

003Robin457

They aren't bad covers, they are styleized covers. ;)