nancy/frank

Started by Kerin, June 30, 2007, 11:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

I'd love them to get together, but I don't think it would work in the newer books. They portray Nancy as more of a tomboy and Frank more of a geek. I'm not calling them that, I just think they depict them that way, unfortunately  :-\

Kerin

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 01, 2007, 09:35:04 PM
They portray Nancy as more of a tomboy and Frank more of a geek. I'm not calling them that, I just think they depict them that way, unfortunately  :-\

I noticed that to,I wish they wouldn't have changed them so much.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

Quote from: kerin on July 12, 2007, 02:36:14 PM

I know,its the same thing with Ned,he cool but dosen't have as much in common with Nancy as Frank does.I wish they would write a series where they were a couple.

Don't forget what they say --- a lot of times opposites attract.  I know that I've seen that in quite a few married couples who've been married for years.  They still have those opposites that people would think the couple wouldn't be able to use together, but sometimes those opposites are what keep a couple together.  Maybe Frank should stay with Callie and Nancy with Ned just to add that other side to the characters that people love.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Wow, you got me with Frank and Nancy being Married!In every book I've read, it seems Nancy always says something like "Even though I have Ned and Frank has Callie, there was something special between us." I would love to see if they actually started liking each other, maybe in the new ND HB Undercover Brothers?
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Somehow, I doubt it, since S&S made Frank be really annoyed over the fact that Nancy knew about ATAC, and just the way Frank acted towards her, S&S made it feel like Frank thought Nancy had a really bad case of the flu (or the cooties), and Frank just didn't want to be around her.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

I think Ned's too much of a nerd. That's probably why Keene called him that. (Ne[r]d)
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

You may be on to something, Mirage! :P I only wish wew could know why characters are named what they are.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

I'm definitely going to write Keene and ask her about Nerd... I mean Ned. :D
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Sam Spade on July 12, 2007, 01:45:22 AM
Definitly!!! I have allways liked Callie, but she doesn't have as much in common with Frank as Nancy does. I think they should write in a romance between Frank and Nancy in the new hb-nd series.
so you think Nancy should kick Ned to the side and go with Frank?    ( Actually, thats not a bad idea.............)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 25, 2007, 07:13:25 PM
Somehow, I doubt it, since S&S made Frank be really annoyed over the fact that Nancy knew about ATAC, and just the way Frank acted towards her, S&S made it feel like Frank thought Nancy had a really bad case of the flu (or the cooties), and Frank just didn't want to be around her.
I bet you did'nt read Danger Overseas! In that one, Frank is sleepy and when Nancy wakes him up, he accidently says, "You're pretty." to her.Joe seems to like Nancy more in Terror on tour, but Frank seems to like her more in Danger Overseas. In Operation Survuval, Frank makes a reference to her.
"Thank you, Joe."

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: peace&love on June 30, 2007, 11:33:21 PM
Anybody think that in the super mysterys that nancy and frank should have been a couple ???
I think they should have been, but, you know, there's Ned.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on July 19, 2008, 11:05:27 PM
but, you know, there's Ned.

What about Ned? She could dump him, could'nt she? ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

FrankJoeATAC

Not after 70+ years! :o

mystery chick 901

I just kinda doubt the authors will make them a couple, although they should be, and like in the '88 supermysterys them not being a couple really got me to want to read the next book, just to see what would happen between them.

Although in the UB's, Frank isn't dating anyone (which may be an opening for Nancy), and Nancy did have that big fight with Ned in #24 (that really seemed to annoy her), so I guess it could happen. Let's hope so! :)

FrankJoeATAC

Did Nancy have the fight with Ned in the Girl Detective series, or the ND Graphic Novels?