Hardy Boys Supplement books

Started by Judah-Ben-Hur, May 03, 2013, 08:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I ran across this online- wow! It seems to be a list of various Stratemeyer Syndicate book series and related merchandise, dating from the late 1800s to 1984. Quite interesting to peruse.
:) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

The New York Public Library (which is where your link goes) has an extensive catalog of Stratemeyer Syndicate files, including the manuscripts for "Tom Swift #12: Chaos On Earth" and "Tom Swift #13: Microworld", and other cancelled Stratemeyer titles.  Unfortunately the Casefiles-type Hardy Boys #86 is not part of these files, since the NYPL files only go up to 1984, whereas #86 was from 1985-86.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yeah- I just found that by accident. It is really interesting to see all that was and could have been. Maybe it'd be worth investigating at the New York Public Library to see if they would have any further Stratemeyer Syndicate files from later years...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"