Promo for the '90s Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew shows!

Started by MacGyver, July 21, 2013, 05:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I imagine it probably was- I don't have all The Nancy Drew Files, so I'm not sure on that. I guess that was a nice side benefit for both shows to do promotional pictures for their shows and for Simon & Schuster to have photos to use for the covers of the books at the same time. That must have made doing the book covers a bit easier for the time being.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

I just saw that Nelvana has a Web page for The Hardy Boys series and a Web page for the Nancy Drew series. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

There was also a calling card released for The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew shows.

Check this site for more information.

MacGyver

I found another promo for The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew 1990s shows. :) 8)

MacGyver

MacGyver

MacGyver

Here's a fairly recent review of both The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew series. :) 8)

MacGyver

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

There's a direct link for each one in the description for the video.