Hardy Boys Fanfiction story. (You have to read this!)

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, February 16, 2011, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Nick Jonas

The Fanfiction one was hilarious!!! Thanks so much for telling us about it! I also loved the "list" one too!

Here's another good one to read if you haven't seen it already: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4419903/1/The_Debt
"I don't pray because it changes God, I pray because it changes me". ~ C.S. Lewis

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Mrs. Nick Jonas on February 28, 2011, 01:40:22 AM
The Fanfiction one was hilarious!!! Thanks so much for telling us about it! I also loved the "list" one too!

Here's another good one to read if you haven't seen it already: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4419903/1/The_Debt

I've already read it. I really hate fanfiction.net::)

JoeHardyRocks

LOL that one was awesome!!! ;D ;D Super hilarious, I love love love it!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

hardygirl847

First, why do you hate ff.net??

Second, I had not read that from Red Hardy. I am surprised actually. It was HILARIOUS though. Very fun and wouldn't that be nice if Joe or Frank were kidnapped like that??
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 28, 2011, 05:13:43 PM
First, why do you hate ff.net??

Second, I had not read that from Red Hardy. I am surprised actually. It was HILARIOUS though. Very fun and wouldn't that be nice if Joe or Frank were kidnapped like that??

A lot if the stories on there are (excuse my language here) crap.  :o And lot of them are slash!  :o >:( ::) Don't even get me started on that!  ::)

Here's why I hate ff.net.  ::)

Re: Hardy Boys Fan Fiction

Why can't people write anything decent?  ::)

MacGyver

Well, not all the stories on fanfiction.net are bad- some are quite good. Perhaps you're strictly referring to The Hardy Boys stories though- I wouldn't know on those as I really haven't looked at them. I have read some fanfiction stories from other fandoms though and some are really good.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Mrs. Nick Jonas

There's good stories on fanfiction.net, as well as there are bad ones. Most sites like that have both. I have read a lot of really good HB stories on it.

But I TOTALLY understand about how you don't want to browse through the stories because some of them are slash (I HATE anything like that).
"I don't pray because it changes God, I pray because it changes me". ~ C.S. Lewis

hardygirl847

Sometimes they warn you about that. I really haven't come across enough slash (Thank goodness!) to really feel like that's all that is on there. There are some REALLY, REALLY good stories on there...It might take some picking through the bad ones at times though.

I don't defend all of ff.net because there are some bad ones out there either in quality or in their distasteful nature. BUT there are some ones that are worth reading (like mine LOL) that aren't that bad.

Don't count it out just yet.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Mrs. Nick Jonas

@hardygirl847: could you post me link to your stories on there? I'd love to read them!

hardygirl847

Quote from: Mrs. Nick Jonas on March 01, 2011, 01:02:02 AM
@hardygirl847: could you post me link to your stories on there? I'd love to read them!

I may in the near future but I'm honestly quite shy about them...despite my joking comment. :)

Mrs. Nick Jonas

Well if/when you do, (I hope its "when") then could you please share it with us? I'm sure that people would love to read it!

Hardy Boys UB Fan

What I don't like about FF.Net is when there's slash in the stories and they don't warn you before you go to read them!  ::) :o >:(

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 01, 2011, 03:43:11 PM
What I don't like about FF.Net is when there's slash in the stories and they don't warn you before you go to read them!  ::) :o >:(

I hate it when that happens. You click on a story, expecting it to be good, then...HELLO!!  :o
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 01, 2011, 05:26:52 PM
I hate it when that happens. You click on a story, expecting it to be good, then...HELLO!!  :o

Yeah. Come on FF.Net authors who want to write slash! (It's sick!)  :o Post a warning at the start! It'd save us from having to read it and/or getting in trouble with our parents if they saw that we read it! Not knowing that it was in there!  ::) :o >:(  
Sorry for the rant! Couldn't help it!  ::) :)

hardygirl847

Quote from: Mrs. Nick Jonas on March 01, 2011, 01:33:54 AM
Well if/when you do, (I hope its "when") then could you please share it with us? I'm sure that people would love to read it!

Thanks!! Maybe I will. :) I need to reread them first. Although I don't plan on changing them on ff.net...too much of a pain in the butt. lol