You only thought you knew Frank Hardy...

Started by MacGyver, September 23, 2010, 09:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Ok I have to admit I love the dolls. Reminds be of when I was younger...but I do not like thinking of Frank Hardy as a bad guy!! Sure, it was a real person or whatever with the same name...but still... He's a good guy!!!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I know. Of course Frank Hardy is one of the good guys. I just ran across those pages while looking for some images from '90s Hardy Boys show and I couldn't resist posting. I just thought it was funny. ;D

hardygirl847

You seriously had me worried for a bit when I was looking at those! lol And with your subject title... hehe
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeFan4ever

I like those!  ;D ;D I always wondered about his private life... :D

NancyDrew

Lol The second one is a bit priceless if you think about it. :P