did you know?

Started by VLoneWolf, November 10, 2012, 02:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLoneWolf

George W. Bush read the Hardy Boys! 

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 10, 2012, 02:20:51 PM
George W. Bush read the Hardy Boys!

Hi, VLoneWolf! :) I see you're a new member. 8) And to answer your question, nope, I hadn't known that. Very cool! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

VLoneWolf

Yeah I fianlly decided to join.  I found out about this casefiles website before I had a PC. 
I like to read the Hardy Boys books.   
Actullay I enjoy reading the Hardy Boys books!

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 11, 2012, 11:05:13 AM
Yeah I fianlly decided to join.  I found out about this casefiles website before I had a PC. 
I like to read the Hardy Boys books.   
Actullay I enjoy reading the Hardy Boys books!

8) I really enjoy reading the good Hardy Boys books, too, and want to read as many as I can. 8) What are your favorite ones so far? :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

VLoneWolf

I like the orgianls deigstes and the casefiles.        I like some of the UBs but they seem in a differnt unavires.

MacGyver

I would not be surprised if President Bush read The Hardy Boys at some point. It'd be awesome if it mentioned that somewhere in his profile on WhiteHouse.gov  :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

If they have a proflie on President Bush  do they have one on me or you?  Will have to send The Hardy Boys to find out!

MacGyver

Haha- who knows? It's the government, man- they've got a profile on everyone! ;) ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 12, 2012, 05:39:17 PM
I like the orgianls deigstes and the casefiles.        I like some of the UBs but they seem in a differnt unavires.

There are a lot of great Hardy Boys books! 8) :)

MacGyver

The Undercover Brothers series is definitely a different universe for The Hardy Boys- but even so, yes, all The Hardy Boys books are great and I love reading all of them. :) 8)