The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: Q on October 25, 2008, 04:18:14 AM
Here's one for Tom and SDL: What false name did Frank use in The Vanishing Theives? Let's see you masterminds answer this one without looking in the book!

I've never read ''The Vanishing Theives''.

SDLagent

Q

tomswift2002

True or False.

While Joe was taking the money for the Ladies Society to the bank in a nearby town, in the Melted Coins (1944), he was knocked out and robbed by the gang that the Hardys were chasing.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Quote from: NZone on November 02, 2008, 04:53:23 PM
false

Correct.  It was actually Frank who was in that situation in the book, while Joe was left in Bayport.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

What is Frank's astrological sign?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

003Robin457

Oh I read that one! ;D But I can't rember! :-\

NZone

SDLagent

Out of the following ages, which has Joe never been in any of the books?

NZone

SDLagent

NZone

Oh gosh, uh ... what color are Aunt Gertrude's knitting needles?