Hardy Boys Unveiled in Hidden Theft Game

Started by SkyWarp, September 10, 2008, 12:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

DreamCatcher Games has unveiled their First ingame look of Frank and Joe Hardy in their upcoming PC Game, The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, by releasing a few additional screenshots of some of the in-game environments.

Game Summary:
In The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, the vault of the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends, but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City.  But the pieces don?t add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions.

This Windows? based game is scheduled to be available in the United States on September 23, 2008, for a retail price of just $19.99.
The game is also scheduled to be released in Canada the same week. 

tomswift2002

No word of a Canadian Release date yet, Skywarp?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

003Robin457

They look like they where in Kakapu Cave. Since KC was in the UB contunity these will probally be too. ;D Odd though that the UBs describe Joes hair as short but in the GNs and Games its long. :-\ I like long better though. Also it looks like it will be in 3rd person. ;D

tomswift2002

Remember, when the game was first announced it was said to be based on The Tower Treasure, so I'm wondering if its maybe set in the 1970's or 1980's, especially considering that in the pictures that I've seen from the game there have been a lot of cars with fins and 1950's style decorations.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

FrankJoeATAC

Are those screen shots just blurred a little, or will they actually look like that?

003Robin457

Probaly blured since they are smaller than usual.

FrankJoeATAC

SkyWarp

Remember you can click on the small thumbnails to view larger versions.  And I also brightened up the bottom image which you can see here:

tomswift2002

Are we even sure that those are suppose to be Frank and Joe?  Could they maybe be Joe and Jamaal?  Or Joe and (what's the agent from ATAC that is also bringing their infogames)?

003Robin457

Viajja; but I'm pretty sure its Frank. Also look in the upper right hand corner is that some cropped status bar?