Favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/Nancy Drew ('90s) (Corrected Poll)

Started by MacGyver, February 17, 2011, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite episode(s) of The Hardy Boys ('90s)/ Nancy Drew ('90s)?

The Hardy Boys ('90s)- All That Glitters
0 (0%)
Jazzman
0 (0%)
A Perfect Stranger
0 (0%)
The Curse
1 (14.3%)
Play Ball
0 (0%)
Say Cheese
0 (0%)
R.I.P.
1 (14.3%)
Smart Drugs, Stupid Mistakes
0 (0%)
Telling Lies
0 (0%)
All in The Family/The Debt Collectors
0 (0%)
Love Birds
1 (14.3%)
The Last Laugh
2 (28.6%)
No Dice
0 (0%)
Nancy Drew ('90s) - Welcome to the Callisto
0 (0%)
Exile
0 (0%)
Happy Birthday, Nancy
0 (0%)
Double Suspicion
0 (0%)
The Death & Life of Billy Feral
0 (0%)
Who's Hot, Who's Not
0 (0%)
The Ballad of Robin Hood
0 (0%)
Asylum
0 (0%)
Bridal Arrangements
0 (0%)
The Stranger By The Road
0 (0%)
Photo Finish
0 (0%)
Fashion Victim
1 (14.3%)
The Long Journey Home
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL The Hardy Boys ('90s) episodes!
4 (57.1%)
I LOVE ALL Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
1 (14.3%)
I LOVE ALL of The Hardy Boys ('90s) AND Nancy Drew ('90s) episodes!
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

MacGyver

I have seen all of the '90s Hardy Boys show and as far as I recall, The Network wasn't mentioned.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 06, 2011, 05:50:23 PM
I have seen all of the '90s Hardy Boys show and as far as I recall, The Network wasn't mentioned.

No, it wasn't. I wish it was. ;D But you can't cover it in a 30 minute show either. ::)

Olivia

Although they could have used the Network in a another way, now that I think about it (whether it's even a lower-level organization or some other kind of group).

But the show is almost a different (for lack of better terms) "reality" or "spin-off" since Joe is a 20-year-old college student who works as a photographer on the side, and Frank is a 22-year-old newspaper reporter. So many elements didn't cross over.

Hardy Sleuth

Thanks, MacGyver, Katie, and Olivia. :) I was curious about that. :) And now I know. ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on April 07, 2011, 02:32:10 PM
Although they could have used the Network in a another way, now that I think about it (whether it's even a lower-level organization or some other kind of group)

Like how? ???

Hardy Sleuth

I've watched half-hour shows with a lot packed into it. With good writing, I think a half-hour episode of a Hardy Boys show could easily have the actual Network in there effectively. That also applies to ATAC. Both would just require good script writing. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on April 10, 2011, 01:56:29 AM
I've watched half-hour shows with a lot packed into it. With good writing, I think a half-hour episode of a Hardy Boys show could easily have the actual Network in there effectively. That also applies to ATAC. Both would just require good script writing. 8)

That could work. ;D Too bad we're not in charge of making it! :o I'd love to try something like that! :)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Katie on April 10, 2011, 08:34:04 PM
That could work. ;D Too bad we're not in charge of making it! :o I'd love to try something like that! :)

I really believe it could be done, it would be fun and I've got definite ideas! ;D

Olivia

Quote from: Katie on April 08, 2011, 05:36:30 PM
Like how? ???

It doesn't have to be an undercover government agency. It could any kind of group, legal or illegal. Books/Movies/Television take names all the time and change up what it was/is.

For instance, on the show they could have made it an underground ring of computer hackers, a gang, or freelance private investigators that once in a while work on the same case, etc.