#104 Wild Wheels

Started by Lola, September 29, 2007, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

Has anyone read this? I read it a few years ago, I do remember that Frank got a crush on Lindsay Nichols and even kissed her. What I can't remember is if Callie caught them and how they made up. I'm currently writing a fanfic that has Callie recalling this incident and I didn't feel like digging into my closet to locate the box this book is stored in. I was hoping for a little help!
Thanks! :)

Sam Spade

I've haven't read Wild Wheels Lola.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SkyWarp

I have read it, but honestly don't remember anything about it.  Its been a good long time ago. 

tomswift2002

Last time that I read the book was back around 2000.  I don't remember much either because I'm not exactly a motorcycle fan.  The only thing that I do remember is that I thought that it wasn't as good as #27 Nowhere to Run.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

Thanks! I thought the book was good but you're right Tom, #27 is better!

I went ahead and dug the book out of the closet and got my answers. Callie's reaction didn't happen the way I imagined so I'm going a different direction with the storyline.

Centrion

I don't think I've read it, it sounds interesting though.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Wild Wheels is really a Digest in disguise.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

White Eagle

Yeah, 27 is definitely better
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

Reel Thrills? I dont think I've read that one.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Quote from: Lola on September 29, 2007, 07:00:13 PM
Thanks! I thought the book was good but you're right Tom, #27 is better!

Definitely. I like how Joe got a crush on a girl who turned out to be engaged.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

Quote from: Centrion on December 02, 2007, 07:43:22 PM
Reel Thrills? I dont think I've read that one.

Reel Thrills is Digest #127.  The Hardy's are invited to a movie studio, to find the culprit behind a bunch of accidents ranging from injury of actors, to old film reels almost catching fire.  During the course of the story that Hardy's visit every department of a movie studio, makeup, set design, and even the remastering studio's to find the culprit.  In the end, because of everything the Hardy's did, the head of the studio decides to remaster and reissue some of the older detective films that he and his wife had made back in the days of black and white. 

Reel Thrills is a really good book, and one that everyone should check out.

Bigfootman

Wild wheels was quite good in my opion.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Bigfootman

Wild wheels is #21 on my list.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?