Shaun Cassidy podcast

Started by MacGyver, January 01, 2019, 10:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Shaun Cassidy recently did a podcast and briefly talks about The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries but it's mainly a look back at his music career. (He talks a little bit about how the series wound up focusing more on The Hardy Boys and dropping Nancy Drew and he also talks about Parker Stevenson and how he did so well at dealing with Shaun Cassidy's superstardom and all. He mentions that they are still friends and that he saw him recently.  :)) Lately he has hinted and outright stated on his official social media presence on Who say.com and Facebook that he hopes to do some live shows again in 2019! So fans of the show may soon be able to go and see "Joe Hardy" putting on some concerts again soon! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

HanielHymn

Quote from: MacGyver on January 01, 2019, 10:39:16 PM
Shaun Cassidy recently did a podcast and briefly talks about The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries but it's mainly a look back at his music career. (He talks a little bit about how the series wound up focusing more on The Hardy Boys and dropping Nancy Drew and he also talks about Parker Stevenson and how he did so well at dealing with Shaun Cassidy's superstardom and all. He mentions that they are still friends and that he saw him recently.  :)) Lately he has hinted and outright stated on his official social media presence on Who say.com and Facebook that he hopes to do some live shows again in 2019! So fans of the show may soon be able to go and see "Joe Hardy" putting on some concerts again soon! :) 8)
Pm me the link pls

MacGyver

The link to the podcast is in my post above.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"