Movie Mayhem

Started by trixz15, November 14, 2011, 07:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixz15

did anyone finish reading the book!!!reviews:

tomswift2002

"Movie Mayhem" won't be out for at least another month yet (it's scheduled date is January 3, 2012, so it should be on shelves by mid-December), and if you are wondering about the other two books in the trilogy, I haven't bothered to read them (I have them for my collection, but I'm not exactly eager to read them.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

trixz15

ahleyy...thnx buh anyway dunt read em till last one doesnt come out..;)

tomswift2002

Considering how terrible the series has been, I don't know if I'll even bother with them.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

trixz15

^^ exzactly, i though  dat was one of da worse one...buh anyway its readable

tomswift2002

I just finished the second book of the trilogy.  Unfortunately I'm not impressed that each book seems to be it's own individual story instead of actually being part of the trilogy (sure there are a few things that carry over, but the main reasons for the whole trilogy seem to have been forgotten through the first two books), since the boys end up capturing people who are not even related.

MacGyver

Might as well finish this trilogy- it may be the last Hardy Boys book we have to read for a while.... (at least within a continuity with The Hardys as teenagers and on their own) (i.e. I'm not counting the Secret Files or forthcoming Supermystery book.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I just finished Movie Mayhem and it was a decent end to a series that has really sunk to the bottom.  But this book should've just been the final book of the series without being a part of a trilogy.  The other two books were in no way connected to this mystery, aside from the fire and texts that pulled the Hardy's onto the set for the two unrelated mysteries.

hardy boys fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 23, 2012, 12:24:29 PM
I just finished Movie Mayhem and it was a decent end to a series that has really sunk to the bottom.  But this book should've just been the final book of the series without being a part of a trilogy.  The other two books were in no way connected to this mystery, aside from the fire and texts that pulled the Hardy's onto the set for the two unrelated mysteries.
This was arguably the worst UB book I have ever read.
Hey!............. Ohhhhh