Introducing the Hardy Boys Clue Book series

Started by SkyWarp, June 16, 2015, 11:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The covers and release dates for the first two books of the brand new Hardy Boys Clue Book series have been revealed at Simon and Schuster's website.  Clue Book #1 The Video Game Bandit and Clue Book #2 The Missing Playbook are set to be released on April 19, 2016.

Hat Tip to Hardy Sleuth for the information. 

MacGyver

Wow- it seems like that came out of nowhere! Thanks for the update about this new Hardy Boys series. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: SkyWarp on June 16, 2015, 11:56:31 PM
The covers and release dates for the first two books of the brand new Hardy Boys Clue Book series have been revealed at Simon and Schuster's website.  Clue Book #1 The Video Game Bandit and Clue Book #2 The Missing Playbook are set to be released on April 19, 2016.

Hat Tip to Hardy Sleuth for the information.

No problem, SkyWarp, thanks for the hat tip! :) The info was posted at The Hardy and Drew Mysteries blog and of course I had to let everyone here know. I hope it's a good series. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

You can read both the plot descriptions on the same page. I want to get the first one in paperback. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)