The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Darn I missed it! And I would have known that one too! Oh well...next!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Funny thing is, I didn't know this (well, I forgot) until recently re-reading the 1927 version of The House on the Cliff for our Book Club.

tomswift2002

What was the last Hardy Boys Mystery Stories book that Mega-Books produced?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on June 18, 2010, 09:10:45 PM
The Crisscross Crime?

You got it.  Funny thing is, I was just looking at my copies of #'s 148-155 and the books themselves report that #153 Eye On Crime was actually the last book produced by Mega-Books, even though it had been reported that Simon & Schuster took over with #151 Rocky Road To Revenge.

http://hardyboys.us/bt04.htm

SDLagent

Huh. Interesting.

I'll post a new question later.

SDLagent

Totally forgot about this. Here's an easy question to get the game going again...

In his long career, Smuff has gone from Chief Collig's right-hand man, to a wannabe private investigator. What is Smuff's third job?

MacGyver

security guard at Bayport High School- all the kids keep pulling the fire alarm and blaming it on him... ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Being the "butt" of Hardy jokes.  (Boy...it's been a while since I read a story with Oscar Smuff in it that I don't remember him having a third job.)

SDLagent

Well, he was only referred to as "Smuff" in the one book in which he had this job. So, theoretically this could be a different Smuff, but how many Smuffs do you know?

I'll admit I know nine (Hugibert, Falconer, Tennyson, Asgard, Isachar, Asghar, Usakirana, Oscard, Oszl?r, and Rob). But there's only ever been one Smuff in The Hardy Boys.