Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 07, 2008, 02:21:26 PM
For your term of gay, how do you refer to it. Is it something that is wrong? Or would it be one man liking another?

If it is the second one, then people could be offended, though I would vote to outlaw gayness, I do not hate someone for being gay. It's just there life choice. Though I would rather them be straight.

What? That made no sense at all!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

NZone

BTW ATAC fans, have you ever noticed that you're always wrong? Steely Dan is not one person. We get fringe benefits, not French benefits, James Dean was an actor?Jimmy Dean makes sausages, and you know what? It?s not the Leaning Tower of Pizza.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

Daily agenda of a Network fan:
1. Get up
2. Brush Teeth
3. Complane about the UBs
4. Eat
5. Complane about the UBs
6. Eat
7. Complane about the UBs
8. Eat
9. Complane about the UBs
10. Sleep
11. Repeat daily 'till die of depresion.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 07, 2008, 03:53:01 PM
BTW ATAC fans, have you ever noticed that you're always wrong? Steely Dan is not one person. We get fringe benefits, not French benefits, James Dean was an actor?Jimmy Dean makes sausages, and you know what? It?s not the Leaning Tower of Pizza.

And the ATAC fans never bother to use any sort of Spell Check.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 07, 2008, 03:53:01 PM

Ummmmmm. Never mind.

Wait, that guy was actually born before James Dean? But James is actually Jimmy and...oh, forget it.

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 07, 2008, 06:18:28 PM
1. Get up
2. Brush Teeth
3. Complane about the UBs
4. Eat
5. Complane about the UBs
6. Eat
7. Complane about the UBs
8. Eat
9. Complane about the UBs
10. Sleep

Daily Agenda of an ATAC fan:

1. Get up
2. Brush Teeth
3. Sing with Playback the parrot
4. Eat
5. Get beat up by Brian Conrad
6. Eat
7. Shred the 100 compiled documents giving evidence of what's lacking in the UBs
8. Eat
9. Accidently blow Frank and Joe's cover when shouting your love for the UBs from the rooftops
10. Sleep
11. Repeat daily until you die of paranoid delusions.

Just couldn't help it ;)

SDLagent

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 07, 2008, 11:13:32 AM
I don't think anybody on this forum is gay, this forum is about a series of books, hence anyone on this forum should be smart, not gay. I am extremely politically correct I know.

Actually there is (I think). Although the person isn't an active member. Just wanted to let you know, so you wouldn't say any thing to offensive against them. I'm against it to, I just wanted to let you know...

bozonessinc

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 07, 2008, 06:18:28 PM
1. Get up
2. Brush Teeth, comb hair.
3. Complain about the UBs
4. Eat
5. Complain about the UBs
6. Eat
7. Complain about the UBs
8. Eat
9. Complain about the UBs
10. Sleep, and wake up 10 hours later
12. Start reading UB's so you don't die of the action filled Casefiles.
I have edited your repetitive spelling errors

NZone

uh, you still spelled depression wrong ::)

tomswift2002

You know what?  I was just playing The Hardy Boys Hidden Theft and I noticed that ATAC is in that.  But also, in The Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon, when the Hardys mentioned that they were working for ATAC, the actors pronounced it A-tack, whereas in Hidden Theft everyone is just saying the letters: Eh-tee-Eh-sea.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

you mean A-T-A-C? Or are they speaking w/a weird accent?

003Robin457

He is spelling it phoneticaly. And I am misspelling phoneticaly.

NZone

spell check is built into the forum software, just right-click on a word ::)

SDLagent

It's not build into the forum, it's build into the browser, so maybe Robin has a browser without spell check. Having said that, he, like a few other user, could spend a bit more time before they click the "post" button.

003Robin457

Olivia

I think it's impossible to grin four times at once. Unless you grin four separate times. Or unless it represents how long you grin - for four seconds.