Casefiles vs UB political ads

Started by NZone, October 26, 2008, 03:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

Well, I am sick and tired of political ads so here we have some more.  :) UB vs Casefiles like this

*Black and white movie of Casefiles Hardys punching Assassins*

UB Joe- "America's youth deserve more than mindless violence. They need dialogue, and lots of it. They need role models, that use technology to their advantage, and don't stereotype people as terrorists. Vote for America's youth and future, vote UB.

*UB Frank and Joe are shown working at an elementary school. They turn and smile at the camera*
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Tell me, UBs Joe and Frank, where do you stand on health care?

Ahh, never mind.

NZone

*Casefile Joe slides out from underneath van, wipes hands on greasy cloth*

Casefile Frank - "Remember the old days? When people did things themselves? When America was self-reliant and not having to use gadgets from Japan? The American work-ethic. Solving big crimes."

Casefile Joe - "I certainly remember that. I lived it, which is why you should vote for us. Experience. Toughness. A vote for the UB Hardys is a vote for the terrorists."

*Casefile Hardys cross arms and turn toward the camera*
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

*Black and White movie of UB Hardys just sitting around talking to people.*

Casefiles Frank: "North America's youth need more than boring conversations.  Our youth are continuing to get big due to lack of exercise.  They do need exercise and lots of it.  They need role models who use not just their mouths, but also their brains and bodies, along with technology, to their advantage and to shrink their waistlines.  Plus, North America's youth need to know that it is okay to go seperate ways from their peers when doing this.  Vote for North America's youth and future.  Vote Casefiles.

*Casefiles Frank and Joe are seen punching Assassins in the mouths, walking through a town, from opposite ends, using a cell phone to keep in contact with one another until they reach the center of town where they turn and smile to the camera and give a Thumbs Up! to the camera.*
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 26, 2008, 03:33:24 PM
*Casefile Joe slides out from underneath van, wipes hands on greasy cloth*

Casefile Frank - "Remember the old days? When people did things themselves? When America was self-reliant and not having to use gadgets from Japan? The American work-ethic. Solving big crimes."

Casefile Joe - "I certainly remember that. I lived it, which is why you should vote for us. Experience. Toughness. A vote for the UB Hardys is a vote for the terrorists."

*Casefile Hardys cross arms and turn toward the camera*

Good one!  Yeah, today's youth are too reliant on technology and sitting in front of a TV or computer monitor playing video games, that they don't know what good Canadian/American determination is.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

Yeah, I was about to say good one NZone, especially with showing Joe with the car.

And to tomswift2002, I especially like the thumbs up at the end.

SDLagent

SDLagent

"Who are the Undercover Brothers?''

*Black and white video of a pizza delivery boy handing a box to Joe, as Frank looks on.*

''They call themselves Hardy Boys, yet are like none other before them.''

*Clip of Frank blushing. Of Joe with a Mohawk.*

''Worst of all they work for a strange and mysterious organization known as ATAC.''

*Frank and Joe complaining about not having gadgets on this case*

''Do we really know the Undercover Brothers? Is this what we want?''

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on October 28, 2008, 02:52:27 AM
"Who are the Undercover Brothers?''

*Black and white video of a pizza delivery boy handing a box to Joe, as Frank looks on.*

''They call themselves Hardy Boys, yet are like none other before them.''

*Clip of Frank blushing. Of Joe with a Mohawk.*

''Worst of all they work for a strange and mysterious organization known as ATAC.''

*Frank and Joe complaining about not having gadgets on this case*

''Do we really know the Undercover Brothers? Is this what we want?''

Uh...NO!

Vote CASEFILES!