My Holiday Gift to You

Started by hardygirl847, December 19, 2010, 11:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Hi all,

So I spent parts of this past weekend working up a present for you. Now, I have to warn you that it's not the best quality because I am new to doing this. :) However, I tried and hopefully it's at least worth watching.

You will not be able to search for it because I have it as unlisted. You will have to use the following links I will give you. I am hoping that by doing so it will keep me off Youtube's radar. I ask if you would like to share these links, please do so discreetly. I appreciate your overall discretion as well. :)

So if you would like to watch Season 3's Assault on the Tower (an episode you can't get anywhere else)...please send me a PM.

I originally put the links on here but I am thinking that might not be wise. So in order to cover my butt, I'm asking that you send me a PM and I will send you the links. Sorry...but I don't want to get into any trouble. :)

Have a Happy Hardy Holiday(s)! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Woohoo! Thanks! Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday with family and friends. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Welcome. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you are able to spend it with loved ones as well. :)

Olivia

That is awesome. Thanks a million, hardygirl847!

hardygirl847

You are welcome a millions time Olivia! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

JoeHardyRocks

Sweetness!!! Thanks so much hardygirl, that's awesome!!! I love those!!! ;D ;D ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

hardygirl847

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 04, 2011, 01:13:55 PM
Sweetness!!! Thanks so much hardygirl, that's awesome!!! I love those!!! ;D ;D ;D

Welcome! :)

It's a secret...shh...but Scorpion's Sting might be next..... :)