The Hardy Boys Crawling with Zombies!

Started by hardygirl847, October 21, 2010, 11:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on December 23, 2010, 09:24:32 PM
Just for clarification, the "Digests" started in 1979 as a continuation of the Original 58 books that Grosset & Dunlap printed after Simon & Schuster got the copyrights. So I would definitely have to say no on that count.

Yeah I thought that after I made that comment. The late 70s would still not be completely against teenage smoking or whatever...but I think it stands to reason that it would looked more down upon than in the late 20s.

So I stand corrected on my initial post. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 21, 2010, 03:52:25 PM
I honestly think they were just trying to set up the Break Up storyline so you had reason to believe they would be on the outs. Glad you liked it though. Are you looking forward to their (hopefully temporary) separation?

Yeah! I don't they're gonna make it LOL  ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

I mean, Frank and Joe can't do anything without each other, they're not gonna solve the mystery, and they're gonna both get kidnapped or blown up or shot or something...LOL....... Then they'll get back together in the final 3 pages and solve it!  :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Well, we already know that there "break-up" is going to last at least two books.

hardygirl847

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 04, 2011, 01:08:19 PM
I mean, Frank and Joe can't do anything without each other, they're not gonna solve the mystery, and they're gonna both get kidnapped or blown up or shot or something...LOL....... Then they'll get back together in the final 3 pages and solve it!  :D

Okay yeah I get you now. :) A twist would be 1 of them solves it by themselves. BUT eventually they will need another for one reason or another or something happens that makes them realize they need each other. It's just a matter how and when.

Quote from: SDLagent on January 05, 2011, 12:29:52 AM
Well, we already know that there "break-up" is going to last at least two books.

Right. The Together with the Hardys cover shows ND holding them back from fighting. Can't wait!