Hardy Boys Adventures #10 and #11

Started by SkyWarp, February 07, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Hardy Boys Adventures #10 Tunnel of Secrets and  Hardy Boys Adventures #11 Showdown at Widow Creek are set to be released on October 20, 2015 and February 2, 2016. The cover for Adventure #10 Tunnel of Secrets has also been revealed in the Simon & Schuster Digital Catalog

Hat Tip to Ted Magilley for the information. 

MacGyver

Awesome! Glad to hear new titles are planned. The potential cover art for #10 looks pretty awesome. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Nice! Thanks for the enlarged cover art, kosmicdust. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Just saw this on Chapters.ca, the write-up for "Tunnel Of Secrets":

When Frank and Joe set out to explore caves and tunnels, they dig themselves into some dark and dangerous trouble in this Hardy Boys adventure.

When a sinkhole opens up and swallows one of Bayport?s historic statues, Frank and Joe suspect something?or someone?shady at play. They jump at the chance to investigate; Joe as a member of an urban exploration club, and Frank as photographer for the school paper.

But in the thick of their search, the boys stumble upon an entire underground city that?s been abandoned for years. Now the city is home to a cultish band of criminals who plan to take over Bayport. Frank and Joe are determined to shut down the crooks, but after being barreled down by a boulder and nearly squashed by a runaway train, they have to wonder: are they in over their heads?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

kosmicdust