The Mystery of the Chinese Junk-1967 pilot

Started by MacGyver, July 08, 2011, 07:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Yeah- glad you had a chance to check it out. PM me if you (or anyone else) still want it though.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Lessers08

Hi!

I am a HUGE fan of Tim Matheson's and when I discovered he made a pilot of the Hardy Boys, I got super excited! However, the link posted above (where we're supposed to click "here"), I can't get it to work! If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know :) Thanks!

MacGyver

Hi!
    Yeah, the link is down due to possible bandwidth overuse....but PM me if you want to view it.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Lessers08

Thank you for getting back to me!

Oh cool!!! I would love to still view it...however, I am VERY new to this forum and I'm not sure how to send you a personal message (I'm assuming that's what PM stands for), hahaha! Sorry, I haven't had any experience in this format so any direction would be greatly appreciated on how to send you a message :) Wow, I so excited!!!!!

Thanks!

SDLagent

I don't think you can send PMs until you have ten posts or more. But I can send you one, and maybe Mac can too, but if he can't he can always send the link to me and I'll send it to you.

Lessers08

So, in order to send and receive PMs, I have to post 10 times about something on the forum?? :) I just really want to get to see this pilot! Hehe! And you mentioned something about sending me a link???

Thanks for your help, by the way!

MacGyver

Yeah, I will try to send you something on that as soon as I can...

Lessers08

Thank you MacGyver for all your help and going out of your way :) It looks like another user did send me a PM welcoming me to the forum but I still can't send PMs of my own. I eagerly await your message!! Thanks sooooo much

Lessers08

Hi MacGyver!

As I still cannot send personal messages, this is how I have to get a hold of you! I received your message that you sent me with the link to the pilot... unfortunately adrive.com tells me that the file is no longer public but the file details say that it is! Acck! I even tried a couple of different times too :[ I am so sorry for being a pest especially after you went out of your way to help me. Please let me know what I can do! Again, thank you sooooooooo much!

MacGyver

Lessers08

Hi MacGyver!

I just wanted to let you know that I got the chance to watch the pilot and I LOVED it :) Thank you again for going the extra mile so I could see it! I tell ya... I've seen a couple of the episode from the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys TV series that was on in the 70's and it's got nothing on this pilot episode! Of course, I could be biased cause I enjoy Tim Matheson so much! Thanks so much :)

SDLagent

I've got to agree with you, man. The pilot if my favourite adaptation I've seen. The most Hardy Boys ever.

MacGyver

You're welcome. And Cool! Glad you got a chance to see it, Lessers08 and glad you liked it so much. I'm still a big fan of the '70s show, but I agree that the Chinese Junk pilot was one of the best adaptations of The Hardy Boys I've seen. :) 8)

mikeschr

Quote from: MacGyver on September 24, 2011, 10:45:52 PM
Yeah- glad you had a chance to check it out. PM me if you (or anyone else) still want it though.

I hope it isn't too late to add my voice to the chorus.
I've been wanting to see this pilot for years and years - today I found this great forum, and I see that the link is dead.  I just joined, but I don't think I can send PMs yet.  I'd be so grateful if you could send me the link as well, MacGyver.   Thanks.

MacGyver

Hi mikeschr,
             Yeah- no problem. I sent you a PM. And welcome to the forum. :)