The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Okay, it has been over a week, and no one else has posted so I'll post a new one.

According to the Hardy Boys (1995) episode, All In The Family/The Debt Collectors, what NBA team is Joe Hardy's favorite?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

tomswift2002

No.

Here's a clue.  The team is in the Eastern part of North America.

hardy boys fan

cleveland cavliers or washington wizards
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

tomswift2002

No to both.

Okay...another clue...The team is in the Great Lakes region.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

SDLagent

tomswift2002

SDLagent

003Robin457

Toronto Raptors.

(Fine I had to rewatch the show. Man I haven't seen it in forever! Been meaning to ask you guys: What do you think of the beard Frank has in almost half the epesodes?)

tomswift2002

You got it Robin. 

As for the beard, I didn't mind it, since I think Frank was wearing it in Jazzman, but he wasn't in The Last Laugh, both my top two favorite episodes of the series.

SDLagent

Hey, I said Raptors first! *sob*