Hardy Boys Galaxy X Trilogy

Started by SDLagent, July 01, 2008, 12:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Yeah. TV and movies. I guess that's what our world revolves around today ::) (Half-serious).

003Robin457

If it is TV then mabey it will be ralated to the other 2 trilogys to form a trilogy of trilogys. The Hardys Vs. a giant Holywood crime network. (Kind of dought it though.)

SDLagent

That sounds like something S&S do!

Read are great trilogy of trilogies! These three trilogies are in no way connected (just like the books within them), other then that they share the same settings (TV/Movie) and all have recycled plots.

Order your books now at SimonSays.com!

Olivia

Interesting thought, Robin. How _________ of them. (I can't think of a precise term).

Oh wait, yes. How original of them ;)

SDLagent

Book one in this trilogy is now listed on SimonSays.com.

SDLagent

Accourding to Wikipedia books two and three in the Galaxy X Trilogy are untitled ''Xplosion'' and ''The X Factor'', respcactivly. Although there are no sources to back this up, the user who submited this information has been correct in the past.

SDLagent

I think I know what this trilogies about...Frank and Joe Hardy go on the set of the latest X-man spin-off, The X Factor, only to be mugged by a guy dressed like Wolverine, claws and all! Ouch! Soon they discover that a war is taking place between DC and Marvil fans and they're caught in the middle!

Centrion

Sadly, I think that may be an improvement to some of their plots.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Or maybe the Hardy's have to figure out who is sabotaging the Galaxy music channels on Canadian satellite.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

"Xplosion"? Not even "eXplosion"? I don't find it that big of a problem, but nice to know that kids can learn a lot from these books ::)

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

It might be about like a video game or something. :-\
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

FrankJoeATAC

The titles of this trilogy give no insight of what the books are about. :-\

tomswift2002

Or maybe the Hardys get transported to a distant galaxy, get their brains sucked out and returned to earth as zombies?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca