The Hardy Boys: The Perfect Crime

Started by SkyWarp, March 17, 2009, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

A new Hardy Boys PC game is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com, and is due in stores at the end of May.

A series of malicious crimes grips the Hardy Boys' hometown of Bayport and it's up to Frank and Joe Hardy to assist the police in their attempt to capture the culprits. From the first crime scene, however, it becomes apparent that there's an even deeper plot to these sinister activities. Search and explore more than 30 unique locations across 50 different levels as you attempt to unravel the mysterious case and uncover the mastermind behind the recent crimes.

FEATURES

• 4 separate cases that encompass over 50 different levels.
  • More than 30 unique locations to explore.
  • Thousands of items to search and find.
  • Mystery solving mini-games ? each mini-game solved throughout your investigation gives you valuable pieces of evidence to help you solve the case.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

4 seperate cases this time?  Hopefully one or all of them will be stories that don't feature ATAC.

But, I guess that we don't have anymore info on the release date?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 18, 2009, 08:59:15 AM
But, I guess that we don't have anymore info on the release date?

Amazon's release date in May is correct.  Of course, remember release dates can change, but I am told that is pretty solid. 

003Robin457

Seperate cases? Interesting. Sounds like no dwadling and right to the point stories.

FrankJoeATAC

Thousands of items? Would it be like an I spy sort of thing?

JoeHardyRocks

Sounds like the millionheir estate game..
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Thousands of Items? Do they all go in your Inventory? (F&J need a big backpack!) Also do you have to play the cases in order or can you get stuck on one and do a different case for a bit?

SkyWarp

I've updated the first post of this topic with the box cover.  Also, I have added the game to the UB/Games section of the web site, where you can view a larger image of the cover.

tomswift2002

Doesn't that picture remind you of the first cover for the Undercover Brothers version of Blown Away?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

Quote from: tomswift2002 on April 08, 2009, 05:19:13 PM
Doesn't that picture remind you of the first cover for the Undercover Brothers version of Blown Away?
I thought the exact same thing.

Ashiru

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 25, 2009, 11:06:44 PM
Thousands of Items? Do they all go in your Inventory? (F&J need a big backpack!)

you would say something like that
Firefly could you shine your light
now i know your ways cuz their just like mine
now im justified as i fall in line
and its hard to try when your open wide

Ashiru

Firefly could you shine your light
now i know your ways cuz their just like mine
now im justified as i fall in line
and its hard to try when your open wide

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on April 08, 2009, 05:19:13 PM

I agree.

003Robin457

Kinda clock, stopwatch. Who cares? Bombs are fun!