Double Danger Trilogy Covered

Started by SkyWarp, November 18, 2008, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The cover art for Double Down, the second book in the Double Danger trilogy, has been revealed on the back of the first book, Double Trouble, which is now available for order at Amazon.com.

The Double Danger trilogy is the second trilogy within the Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series and includes the following titles: Double Trouble, Double Down, Double Deception.

Olivia

Thanks.

Wow. I'm used to the other two by now, but the middle one - it looks like some kind of magazine advertisement instead of them actually being "natural" or in the middle of action.

tomswift2002

Yeah, the middle cover does look better than the other two.  But it also sort of begs the question:  if $&$ was using the same color scheme for the logo on the first two books, then why did $&$ change the colors on the final book?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Maybe because the third one is suppose to be the kicker? Lol ;)

003Robin457

The logo color sceme is just what works well with the pic and does not follow the trilogy. Light blue would blend in to the back ground too much on book 3.

Olivia

Yeah? Prove it!

J/K. Yeah, the second cover has that contrast.

FrankJoeATAC

I've read the first two, and I thought they were awful books. It's sort of disappointing, the HB UBs are getting pretty bad right now.

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on February 08, 2009, 08:52:34 PM
I've read the first two, and I thought they were awful books. It's sort of disappointing, the HB UBs are getting pretty bad right now.

oops! :-[  :-[ :-[Wrong topic!

In regards to the cover art, I think they all contrast pretty well . :D

JoeHardyRocks

I hate the cover art, and the dum "Trilogy".
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

JoeHardyRocks

Oops, sorry, I accidently spelled dumb wrong, but for some reason I can't edit it.  :-\
"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

I'm finishing the first one from the lib - will post my thoughts later in the other thread - but the cover doesn't look too bad in person. Just a little fake (well, yeah).

Maybe I'm used to it by now.