0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Kerin

This poll will end on the 15th of october at midnight.On the neaxt poll I'll pick the books that got more two or more votes from this poll and the past three and you can vote for your overall favorite.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Kerin

Sorry! I forgot to add the titles,I'll add them below.Sorry about that,I forgot to add it. :-\ I'm not having alot of luck posting the polls am I.

#6 The crowning terror.
#9 The genius thieves
#13 The Borgia dagger
#21 Street spies
#35 The dead season
#43 Strategic moves
#56 Height of danger
#61 Grave danger
#67 Lethal cargo
#74 road pirates
#81 Sheer terror
#86 Virtual villainy
#100 True thriller
#106 Shock jock
#126 Fire in the sky
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

It was tough to decide between Virtual Villainy (#86) and True Thriller (#100) but I went with #100 True Thriller.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

You can pick up to three books if you want.

Lola

I chose Lethal Cargo

Quote from: kerin on October 09, 2007, 08:11:28 PM
You can pick up to three books if you want.
It only let you pick one kerin

Kerin

Quote from: Lola on October 09, 2007, 08:22:28 PM
It only let you pick one kerin

Really?I must have hit a wrong key. :-\ Sorry about that.

"You!"

I went with The Crowning Terror also.
CAB :)

Centrion

I said Strategic Moves, but The Crowning Terror was a close second.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

Kerin

tomswift2002

Looks like not a lot of people voted. 

The Crowning Terror only one by one vote over the other 3 that each received a vote.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca