8 (57.1%)
supermystery(orianal)
3 (21.4%)
undercover brothers
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Kerin

my favrote is casefiles.
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

Sam Spade

I voted for the original series. I think the original series has, dare I say, more 'original' plot lines. :D The Casefiles are a close second, but i just get a better feeling from the original
series. :) It seems like the writers of the Digests, and the Undercover Brothers don't put as much time and thought into the plots of the books most of the time.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

"You!"

I voted for the originals...Without the Originals you can't have the casefiles. 
CAB :)

SDLagent

Quote from: "You!" on July 13, 2007, 01:54:30 AM
I voted for the originals...Without the Originals you can't have the casefiles. 

Ditto.

tomswift2002

I voted for Original, Digests, Casefiles and Supermystery (I hope that Supermystery is the 88 series). 

Some reasons:

1.  WIthout the Original, there would be none of the other series
2   Digests 59-85 were better than most of the digests between 86 and 190
3.  Casefiles, what's to say.  The first half of the series was the seller.
4.  The Super Mystery's were really fun to read.
5. Undercover Brothers are really weak when you compare the series to even the first 16 Digests.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lola

I went with Casefiles.

I've never read the Orginials. After that it's the Super Mysteries, then the Digests followed by Undercover Brothers.

tomswift2002

My favorite book of the original's is the original text of The Melted Coins.  I like to collect coins, so that book has always been specials to me (of course the rewrite from 71, ouh! >:(, when I compare the two, was horrible).  So, if you want to try the originals, try #23 The Melted Coins from 1944.  But the book is also special to me because it was the second Hardy Boys book that I read after the (later known book) #1 Tower Treasure re-write.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

It's true that there wouldn't be casefiles without originals, but originals are more for less mature readers, which is why I like casefiles better. They're more interesting. I've never even read any Digests.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Q

i think the undercovers rule! ;it's sooo much more modern. Did you seen how old-fashioned the cars, helicopters, clothes, and the everything else was?!!! :o