The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattie

does it have some thing to do with food  ???

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

Wow, this question must be a lot harder than I imagined it would be.  If no one get's it in a day or so, maybe I'll give you the answer and post an easier one.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

I'm almost positive I know which book it comes from- I just don't have access to that book right now.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 27, 2011, 06:03:17 PM
Wow, this question must be a lot harder than I imagined it would be.

Maybe we're just not as smart as you imagined we are....
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Okay, here's the answer.

From pages 3 and 4 of All Eyes On First Prize:

"I wonder if I could invent a new food," Chet said thoughtfully.  "Something that tasted good, filled you up, and had no calories."

"We have it already.  It's called water, Chet," Frank answered.

New question.

What is the name of "Mr. Spanish's" coin?

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 28, 2011, 12:11:41 PM
Maybe we're just not as smart as you imagined we are....

Lol

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 28, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Okay, here's the answer.

From pages 3 and 4 of All Eyes On First Prize:

"I wonder if I could invent a new food," Chet said thoughtfully.  "Something that tasted good, filled you up, and had no calories."

"We have it already.  It's called water, Chet," Frank answered.

New question.

What is the name of "Mr. Spanish's" coin?

Gotta love Frank's response to that one. :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 28, 2011, 06:13:59 PMWhat is the name of "Mr. Spanish's" coin?

I know what story this is from but I can't remember the name of the coin.

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

Darn! I knew it was a long shot.

tomswift2002

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

I know that rare coins have come up in a couple of Hardy Boys books. I'm pretty sure you're not talking about The Vanishing Thieves. I guess I can state the obvious here. Is this coin perhaps one of The Melted Coins? (in either the original or revised text)?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"