The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: Mattielvsu on August 24, 2010, 10:34:58 PM
Anyone think they can answer this one- In which Casefile is the Gray Man hunted as a double agent by the Network?

Just a guess: True Thriller?

Quote from: Q on August 25, 2010, 07:04:59 AM
The Hooded Hawk Mystery

Oh, yeah. That one's pretty much the same as the revised text.

Mattie

SDLagent

Okay, now that I've got two questions right, I'll post a new one I guess.

What year did the Hardy boys first "meet" Nancy Drew?

Mattie

MacGyver

Sounds like a trick question, but I'll say 1977. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Mattie

MacGyver

You were technically correct in the year of the first book series featuring Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys, that of course being Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Supermysteries (1988) series. But their first literary meeting came in 1980 with the advent of the Super Sleuths books. (Unless you want to count some mini booklets that came with select cereal boxes in 1978 I believe, at the height of the popularity of the 1970s show.) And of course, this is where their first meeting takes places- in the "The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula" 2-part Season 2 premiere episode of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, which first aired in 1977.
And that's why I said this was kind of a trick question. ;)

Okay- next up....

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Okay, here we go. What's the name of Chief Collig's nephew?

Mattie

I'll leave that for someone else to answer.

SDLagent

I don't know. Is this from The Hardy Boys Casefiles?

MacGyver

SDLagent

MacGyver

No, but it is related to that continuity

Mattie

I have no idea, maybe you should try a new question.