June 2012 Book discussion. Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers #8 Top Ten Ways To Die

Started by tomswift2002, June 23, 2012, 06:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Trixy hasn't posted this yet, but since it is getting close to the end of the month, here is the discussion for June 2012 on Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers #8 Top Ten Ways To Die.  Post your comments here.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Well, I really can't say anything on this one. I haven't read it just yet. However, since it's one of the earlier titles in the series, perhaps it's one of the better ones. It seems like the Undercover Brothers series was really hit or miss for The Hardy Boys, but in general the titles early on were somewhat better than some of the titles later in the series as things dragged on.... at least that's the impression I get. Anyone else have some thoughts on this?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"