Brotherly moments

Started by Mrs. Nick Jonas, February 28, 2011, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 20, 2011, 04:29:54 PM
Cool! I read one or two from a couple other HB series, then I found Casefiles!  ;) 8)

Have you read the Operation Phoenix trilogy? It's in the Casefiles series.

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 20, 2011, 04:33:20 PM

I haven't.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

I haven't read it in awhile and I mean to reread it soon. But yeah, awesome. :) Those were the days when the trilogies were goood.... No offense to UB fans.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 21, 2011, 02:45:19 PM
I haven't read it in awhile and I mean to reread it soon. But yeah, awesome. :) Those were the days when the trilogies were goood.... No offense to UB fans.

I'm one of them and I'm not offended. I like that one a lot.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 20, 2011, 04:33:20 PM

Plus Time Bomb is sort of an epilogue to that trilogy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 21, 2011, 06:58:41 PM
Plus Time Bomb is sort of an epilogue to that trilogy.

I have that book. I don't think it is. Unless, I'm wrong?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 21, 2011, 07:00:21 PM
I have that book. I don't think it is. Unless, I'm wrong?

When the boys are returning from the SuperCollider, Frank mentions to Tom how recently the boys had thought that they had lost Fenton Hardy in an explosion.  And from what I've been able to tell from the story, even in the last chapter where we are told that the Casefiles universe will continue in another universe that breaks off from the one that was destroyed, Tom's experiment on the hill occurs within only about a month or two of the Operation Phoenix trilogy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Cool to know! Thanks for the info, man. I definitely will have to read Time Bomb now. :)  (Well, I was going to anyway, I just have never gotten around to it.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I have Time Bomb. I liked it.

hardygirl847

I think that's the one I have. lol But I need to read the Operation Phoenix trilogy again first.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)