Brotherly moments

Started by Mrs. Nick Jonas, February 28, 2011, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

There are alot of bortherly moments in the Operation Phoenix Trilogy........ And stupid? Stupid as in fake-sounding, or over-the-top emotional? ???
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 04, 2011, 01:58:11 PM
There are alot of bortherly moments in the Operation Phoenix Trilogy........ And stupid? Stupid as in fake-sounding, or over-the-top emotional? ???

I mean as in them doing something stupid.  ::)

JoeHardyRocks

??? Doing something stupid, as in brotherly moment stupid, or just random stupidity? I'm not sure what you mean. Could you like, give an example?
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 04, 2011, 02:37:19 PM
??? Doing something stupid, as in brotherly moment stupid, or just random stupidity? I'm not sure what you mean. Could you like, give an example?

Like one of them going off and nearly getting shot.

JoeHardyRocks

LOL ohhhhhh I see what you mean.... Like charging the bad guys with guns and stuff. But they usually make it out okay. ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 04, 2011, 02:50:40 PM
LOL ohhhhhh I see what you mean.... Like charging the bad guys with guns and stuff. But they usually make it out okay. ;D

Yes. That's what I'm talking about!  ;D

MacGyver

Well, sometimes they have to take calculated risks. (When Frank has a chance to have some input.) Other times Joe just goes off and takes crazy risks! But thankfully, it all usually works out well. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 04, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
Well, sometimes they have to take calculated risks. (When Frank has a chance to have some input.) Other times Joe just goes off and takes crazy risks! But thankfully, it all usually works out well. :)

Yeah.  :)

hardygirl847

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 03, 2011, 06:31:04 PM
Sometimes they can be downright stupid!  ::) I just can't think of which ones. Can someone help me out here?  ???

This must be from an UB book...because they are MUCH smarter, more careful, and more mature in the Casefiles, Digests, and even bluespines.

And I forget who mentioned getting more Casefiles...but YES you definitely need to check out some Casefiles. If you need suggestions on what to read/buy first...we can help you with that. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 13, 2011, 05:01:03 PM
This must be from an UB book...because they are MUCH smarter, more careful, and more mature in the Casefiles, Digests, and even bluespines.

And I forget who mentioned getting more Casefiles...but YES you definitely need to check out some Casefiles. If you need suggestions on what to read/buy first...we can help you with that. :)

Yeah. It is. ::) Just can't think of what one off hand . . . :-\

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 13, 2011, 05:01:03 PM

That was me.  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

hardygirl847

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 13, 2011, 07:04:15 PM
Yeah. It is. ::) Just can't think of what one off hand . . . :-\

I'm interested in knowing if you happen to think of it. :)

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 17, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
That was me.  ;)

I have some duplicates. PM me if you're interested. I would love to help you get more into the Casefiles. If you didn't already notice, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE that series!  :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 18, 2011, 11:45:41 AM
I have some duplicates. PM me if you're interested. I would love to help you get more into the Casefiles. If you didn't already notice, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE that series!  :D

Is it your favorite series? It is mine.  :)

hardygirl847

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 20, 2011, 12:34:56 AM
YES!!!

Cool! I read one or two from a couple other HB series, then I found Casefiles!  ;) 8)