Casting for the HBs

Started by Jokerette, February 21, 2010, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Quote from: hardygirl847 on October 20, 2010, 04:20:59 PM
So I guess it depends on the direction the show or movie would take and who they would gear the show to age wise.

I agree completely. I try to lean towards (for lack of a better term) "General" Hardy Boys (which I guess would be Digests? but can be more livened up in the movie) or a bit more towards Casefiles.

On a side note, I think Sterling Knight has a cool name 8)

hardygirl847

Olivia,

I would hope they would go in a Casefiles direction as well. I also agree that Sterling Knight does have a cool name. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Jokerette

ehhh, sterling knight... granted, he has a freaking cool name, but i seriously don't think he's right for the part... :-\
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

yeah- sterling Silver Spoons meets Knight Rider - but I don't see him as Joe either...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)