The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

CalvinKnox

I think I remember something about melted car keys in a Casefile, The Lazarus Plot?

tomswift2002

Quote from: CalvinKnox on January 08, 2018, 08:00:12 PM
I think I remember something about melted car keys in a Casefile, The Lazarus Plot?
Joe had his melted keys stolen in "Shockwaves" from the SuperMystery'88 series.  So maybe it's "Shockwaves"?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yes! Shock Waves is the book I had in mind. Joe's melted keys to the yellow sedan are stolen and he is determined to retrieve them as it's a tangible reminder of Iola for him. Well done, guys. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

CalvinKnox

Congratulations!  I don't remember, are the keys mentioned in Dead on Target

tomswift2002

Quote from: CalvinKnox on January 10, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
Congratulations!  I don't remember, are the keys mentioned in Dead on Target

They are in Chapter 2.  Joe tells Frank that he went down to the scene of the crime, and was talking to the crime scene techs, and he was given the keys by one of the techs to show just how hot the explosion was.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

Where were the girls heading when Joe threw a snowball at Bess?

tomswift2002

CalvinKnox

tomswift2002

CalvinKnox

The SuperMystery where they are in Quebec is the only one I remember with snow.  Does the snowball throwing happen in a SuperMystery 88?

tomswift2002

You're thinking of New Year's Evil.  But, no, that's the wrong book (and series).

MacGyver

tomswift2002

CalvinKnox