Welcome to the NEW Hardy Boys Encyclopedia

Started by SkyWarp, November 14, 2009, 07:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Nearly two years in the making, the all new and completely re-designed Hardy Boys Encyclopedia. 

However there is a whole lot more than just a new design, some of which will be introduced in the near future. 

The foums have been upgraded and re-designed.

The ATAC and Network Encyclopedias have been completely re-designed and programmed from scratch.  Many of the changes are behind the scenes programming but the consequences of the changes allow for many new features and easier updates over time. 

The Sleuth Game has exited private beta and moved into a public beta allowing all forum members to play. 

As with any new web site, there can be little bugs or issues that may exist. If you come across any issues with the new site, please don't hesitate to post a message in the forum under the appropriate category. 

SDLagent

It looks great, CJ! Like I said about the forum redesign, nice and clean. Looks Web 2.0ish.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

I like it too! And I am super glad you kept the Casefiles logo! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Sorry if there's already a topic for this but I haven't been on in forever. :'( What happened? I'm confused. I don't like the new design thing. :(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SkyWarp

Confused?  Can you be more specific.  What are your concerns about the new site.  Any specifics you have will help us build improve our site. 

Missy7

Yes.  I know I don't like it either.  I just joinded the forum today but I've watched the site for a while.  It's less functional and, in my opinion, looks worse.

SDLagent

There's already a topic for this in "Network Briefings". Maybe these should be merged?

"You!"

I couldn't find the topic to post in, but the new design looks good. It's usually hard in the beginning when things change, but I like that the website is keeping up to date and bringing new things in. :)
CAB :)