New UB Design
3 (27.3%)
PC Game Cover Design
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

SDLagent

Your ideas look good, CJ.
Quote from: SkyWarp on October 11, 2008, 06:54:18 PM
Agreed.  The curve has bugged me forever.  Hmmmmmm, let me see if I can do a mock up and see what it looks like. 

Yeah, the curve bugged me too, plus the fact that it says "The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers" even though the series is called "The Hardy Boys Graphic Novel".

003Robin457

JoeHardyRocks

What's the big deal with the curve?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

I just don't think it looks very good on the graphic novels, looks fine on the UB with the boys heads in it but doesn't look good for the graphics.

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 14, 2008, 05:33:01 PM
The Curve is da bomb! ;D

With how often you say that word, you should put something like that in your signature ;)

SDLagent

What did you vote for, SkyWarp?

Sam Spade

I went with Traditional.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

003Robin457

Traditional is da bomb!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) :P
                                                                                                                                      :P                                                                                                                                                                            8)

Bigfootman

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 19, 2008, 05:37:42 PM
Traditional is da bomb!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) :P
                                                                                                                                      :P                                                                                                                                                                            8)
da bomb is da bomb!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

Ha ha, Bigfootman.

I should keep a record. One day every single poster is going to make me at least chuckle. I can feel it.

First I'm going to dump some sugar in my tea to loosen things up. Get those endorphins...

Yeah, anyways, I can't decide on the cover art.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 26, 2008, 06:14:49 PM
Ha ha, Bigfootman.

I should keep a record. One day every single poster is going to make me at least chuckle. I can feel it.

First I'm going to dump some sugar in my tea to loosen things up. Get those endorphins...

Yeah, anyways, I can't decide on the cover art.

And then as Tim Taylor says, you'll be "epinephrine in your pants!" (The Haunting Of Taylor House, Season 2 Episode 6)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Yeah...I don't know what that means. And I don't know if I want to know. Although I have an educated and probably a correct guess. If you can have a correct guess.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 26, 2008, 06:33:49 PM
Yeah...I don't know what that means. And I don't know if I want to know. Although I have an educated and probably a correct guess. If you can have a correct guess.

Well, in the episode Tim has just described, how he thinks that the kids will be so frightened in his house of terror that he thinks they'll be wetting their pants out of fear, to Wilson who then talks about epinephrine and then says that it is better known as adrenaline.  Then, just before Tim leaves the backyard he tells Wilson to enter through the storm cellar door, Tim makes a comment about how the kids will be epinephrining in their pants from the fright.  It's a very funny comment on the show.  One of those Tim-screws-up-Wilson's-advice-moments.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Olivia

Ah. I was half right, especially since that word is sort of made up. But that'll never happen to me.

tomswift2002

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 26, 2008, 06:45:51 PM
Ah. I was half right, especially since that word is sort of made up. But that'll never happen to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenaline

Actually, its not made up.