New Hardy Boys Late 2018

Started by SkyWarp, February 04, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The titles, covers, and summaries for Clue Book #8, The Time Warp Wonder, which has an November 13, 2018, release date and Adventures #17, The Gray Hunter's Revenge, which has a release date for October 9, 2018 are both now available at Amazon.com

MacGyver

Hey! I like the spooky cover for HBA #17. :)  8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Bigfootman

Oddly enough, Nancy Drew Diaries #17 "Famous Mistakes" has not have a cover or summery yet, despite it's release date being two months before "The Grey Hunter's Revenge". It's not even mentioned on the S and S website. The Nancy Drew Clue Book "Boo Crew" has a cover and summery, and that comes out in October.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Apparently the hardcover versions for both books have been pushed back to December 4, according to Chapters.  But the paperback of Gray Hunter is already shipping.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca