The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 02, 2010, 06:39:50 PM
Both, really. I used to do a lot of research, though.

Awesome!!

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 31, 2009, 02:56:51 AM
It was Biff Hooper's uncle. I just got the book myself...time for a new question seeing as that one was a little tougher than expected.

NEW QUESTION:

In True Thriller, who does Con Riley think is a traitor?

First hint was that "traitor" isn't the only word/phrase you could use to describe this person but it would give it away...

Last hint before we move on....

The traitor is someone we have seen many times and is not always a friend to the Hardys.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Nope. The Gray Man is thought to be a double agent. If I had said "double agent" it would have been too easy. OK I pass the torch to SDLagent since you tried and Santa did the last one.

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Darn! I was going to say the Gray Man, but then changed it to Collig. I didn't think the BPD ever came into contact with the Network.

hardygirl847

LOL well apparently they did somewhat in this one. You're up next though! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on January 06, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
Darn! I was going to say the Gray Man, but then changed it to Collig. I didn't think the BPD ever came into contact with the Network.

Right at the end of Dead Of Night you have the BPD interacting with the Network.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Here's the next question:

Which recurring character celebrates their birthday in one of the later Casefiles?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

tomswift2002

In A Game Called Chaos what is the name of the first game in the Chaos series?

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

I have this book but I don't want to answer because I just did a question. I am trying to be nice and let someone else have a turn. :)

SDLagent

Go ahead. I don't think anyone else knows. Lets keep the game going.

MacGyver

I don't remember the title offhand. I'd have to pull out my copy of the book to find it. (I want to say it was something with a gorilla in the title though...)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on January 21, 2010, 02:57:16 PM
I don't remember the title offhand. I'd have to pull out my copy of the book to find it. (I want to say it was something with a gorilla in the title though...)

No it doesn't have anything to do with gorilla's.